martes, febrero 7




I always think he was really the love of my life, but after 100 brokes up and 2000 broken hearts my view about it is a kind of different. I say: Ok, you love someone, someone falls in love with you, someone asks you for a date and you eventually say: "Oh! Of course, I really like you... A LOT!" and everything turns into butterflies and milk... I guess it's honey.
My ex boyfriend (my realy ex boyfriend, who I loved a lot) was my whole world and I thought "The last chance to be happy with him", I gave to our relationship everything I could give, because it's about that: Give and give to find the answer and make it work out. He didn't think like that.
Last day we went out he was some... weird? And I noticed. I cried a lot because... You know, everything it's over.
He said that maybe he will fall in love with me "I want to see each other and try as friends" WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THAT?
Ok, let me see...
...
...
... and see:

First: Alright, we had sex.
Second: "I love you" "My little pig" "You're beauty!!" "I miss you" "Maybe I could go to your home and make love"
Third: Plans to tattoo our bodies with a tattoo to complemente.
Fourth: 3 weeks of love < 3 arguments. You're doing it right... ABSOLUTY.
AAAAAND, the best of all: "I like you yesterday but not today".

Are we friends? I don't think so. It have... MUST to be white or black.

Whatever, everything was okay. I loved him as hell.
But now... I'M GOING TO TATTOO MYSELF TO SAY: NOT ANYMORE, BABE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario